Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Would you use an apron?

I love the Stampin Up Designer Fabrics and wanted to come up with a fun and practical project for them.  I thought a craft apron would do the trick.  You can use it at any kind of event:  crop, workshop, craft sale, or even at home when stamping.   Everything you need is right where you can reach it.

The apron measures 17" wide and 8 1/2" high.  There are 2 layers of pockets.  The first pocket layer is 4" high and the second layer pocket is 5 1/2" high.  I used 1" Real Red ribbon I had for the tie.    
The picture shows a few of the tools you stuff in the pockets, but there's room for more ... cell phone, glue pen, Stampin Demensionals, Sticky Strip... they'd all fit too.


I made this one using Stampin Up Candy Cane Christmas Designer Fabric, #121715.



I made this apron using the Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric, # 121817, with Rose Red and Baby Blue ribbon for the ties.  I think I need more fabric!


I can send or post directions for these if anyone is interested.  Just let me know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment